Create a real world app using ASP.NET Core MVC and Entity Framework Core to build a RESTful API and Angular 5 for the UI
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create restful APIs with ASP NET Core MVC
- Learn how to use ASP NET Core MVC with Angular 5 to create real world apps
- Use GET, POST, PUT and DELETE
- Some familiarity with ASP NET Core MVC is assumed (I have a course on that)
- Some familiarity with Angular is assumed
A no-nonsense and to the point course that shows you how to create a real-world application using ASP.NET Core with Angular 5.
- Build a RESTful API with ASP.NET Core MVC
- Build the UI with Angular 5
This course is for everyone that has some familiarity with Angular 5 and ASP.NET Core MVC and wants to learn how to combine the two technologies to make a real-world application.
NOTE: You should have some ASP.NET Core MVC and Angular 5 experience before taking this course, if you want to learn ASP.NET Core MVC I have a course on it.
NOTE 2: If the current asking price is too much for you feel free to message me for a discount! Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use ASP .NET Core MVC and EF Core with Angular 5 to build a real world RESTful app